[vtk-developers] new guy...

Lorensen, William E (CRD) lorensen at crd.ge.com
Fri Mar 16 07:10:27 EST 2001

Jeff,
Many tests are crashing. I suspect your changes. In fact many tests that use unstructured grid are
crashing or failing. When you fix the problem, please run as many of the regression tests as you can.

For example, graphics/examplesTcl/appendCells.tcl

http://public.kitware.com/vtk/quality/MostRecentResults/
<http://public.kitware.com/vtk/quality/MostRecentResults/>

Bill