[vtk-developers] new guy...

Lorensen, William E (CRD) lorensen at crd.ge.com
Thu Mar 15 15:04:27 EST 2001

Jeff,
I noticed you found a bug in vtkStructuredPointsReader. I also noticed that the lines you fixed where
not being covered with our current tests. Could you add a test to provide better coverage of that
class?

Most of our tests are written using tcl. You can either create a new test, or modify one. If you need
more guidance, let me know.

Bill