[vtk-developers] Where is the script that launch the Doxygen docs creation

Sebastien BARRE sebastien at barre.nom.fr
Thu Jun 28 08:21:12 EDT 2001

Hi Bill

At 28/06/2001 08:03 -0400, Lorensen, William E (CRD) wrote:
>It's generated at GE. I assume things will still work on the old tree as well.

I'm not worried about the new tree, this upgrade is for the old tree :)

If you don't mind, I'd like that GE upgrade Doxygen to 1.2.8.1
(http://www.doxygen.org/) and Graphviz to 1.7
(http://www.research.att.com/sw/tools/graphviz/)

I'd also like that GE check that both 'doxygen' and 'dot' are in the PATH
of the cron job or the script that launch my Perl scripts (do *not*
hardcode the path to dot in 'doxyfile' please).

Finally, I'm do not understand exactly why the nightly doc :
http://visualizationtoolkit.org/vtk/quality/Doc/html/
has a date : 2001/06/22 00:14:45

but the archive (of what is supposed to be that doc) in the nightly FTP :
ftp://public.kitware.com/pub/vtk/nightly
has a date :
vtkMan.tar.gz 29 367 KB 28/06/2001 11:46:00

Thanks