[vtk-developers] vtknew tree and testing / examples

Prabhu Ramachandran prabhu at aero.iitm.ernet.in
Wed Jun 27 16:04:08 EDT 2001

    SB> I'm ready to sort on whatever criterion you want :) Just put
    SB> the files where they need to be :)

    SB> Ideally, it would have been nice to have a comment at the
    SB> beginning of each examples, something like :

    SB> # Short description : # Keywords :

    SB> then I would be sooooooo happy (and the users community would
    SB> be too). I could do very nice examples page :)

How difficult is it to generate searcheable docs rather than full text
index like pages?  Dont you think this would be better?  Maybe we
could have something that indexes through the classes while scanning
only for the descriptions/keywords, that indexes the examples based on
classes used and special keywords/descriptions/themes in them and then
lets one search through all this information?

prabhu