[vtk-developers] vtknew tree and testing / examples

Lisa S. Avila lisa.avila at kitware.com
Wed Jun 27 10:22:02 EDT 2001

Hi Ken,

I am definitely in favor of separating the "good" examples from the "just
for testing" examples. It may be good to collect them in one directory (as
I believe you are suggesting?) but we should make sure there is an obvious
README file in there indicating why some of the test won't work if you
didn't compile in the right kits.

Lisa