[vtk-developers] [vtkusers] bug (and patch) for bug in CVS vtkWindowLevelLookupTable.h

Prabhu Ramachandran prabhu at aero.iitm.ernet.in
Sat Jun 2 01:09:55 EDT 2001

hi,

Moving discussion to vtk-devel.

    CPB> Dear VTKers, There's a bug in the latest CVS checkouts of
    CPB> vtkWindowLevelLookupTable.  In SetLevel() you have
    CPB> "this->Window = level" instead of "this->Level = level".  As
    CPB> you can imagine, this results in a non-usable
    CPB> vtkWindowLevelLookupTable.  I have attached the trivial patch
    CPB> for this.

I'll pass on this.  I think David was making some changes to the
LUT's. :)

    CPB> In addition, there is still that for-scope variable re-use
    CPB> bug in vtkCell3D.cxx as well.  I've attached that trivial
    CPB> patch too.

I thought that, that's been fixed.  Line no. 64 has an 'int i;' and
the for loop in line no. 134 is only inside the for loop that uses an
int edgeNum...  So, AFAIK its ok because the int i declaration at the
top is still in scope.  If there is some bug that I am not seeing do
let me know.

prabhu