[vtk-developers] Major failure

David Gobbi dgobbi at irus.rri.on.ca
Tue Feb 13 11:03:15 EST 2001

Hi John,

Just last night (for us folks in the Toronto/New York timezone) I found &
fixed the inconsistancies in VTK_LEGACY_CODE between the .cxx and .h
files (including the vtkAssembly one you note below).  So you might want
to download and try again.

Fortunately for me, my code survived the slew of recent changes
to VTK with only a couple minor changes related to GetMatrixPointer()
and internal imaging pipeline stuff.

 - David

  David Gobbi, MSc                    dgobbi at irus.rri.on.ca
  Advanced Imaging Research Group