[vtk-developers] Version 0.92 of CMake

Ken Martin ken.martin at kitware.com
Thu Aug 30 16:52:21 EDT 2001

I have pushed out the installer for the 0.92 version of CMake for
windows. This version includes a host of fixes as described on the
update page. In this version we are committing to keeping VTK / CMake
(and Insight I assume) working with this version of CMake at least
until the next binary release is out. In other words, we will no
longer require anyone on windows to build cmake. This and future
binaries will do the job. If you find any bugs let us know.

Thanks
Ken