[vtk-developers] fix for large OpenGL Textures

Tim Hutton T.Hutton at eastman.ucl.ac.uk
Mon Aug 13 14:27:45 EDT 2001

I'm trying to write a test that uses large textures to demonstrate the fix,
have run into a small problem. I'm new to VTK's use of regression images
but think I understand things.

(Slightly puzzled that vtkbaseline when accessed from CVS only contains
images\ and images\contrib\ but anyway...)

When running the fabulous RTest.tcl, I ask it to create a regression image
for my new test (TestLargeTextures.tcl) and it creates an image
(TestLargeTextures.tcl.tif) that is black, causing the test to subsequently
fail because the output isn't actually black.

Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Tim.