[vtk-developers] vtkLightKit checked in

Ken Martin ken.martin at kitware.com
Thu Sep 7 16:30:37 EDT 2000

Hello folk,

A reminder that significant changes or additions to VTK should be
documented (a brief summary) in the FAQ entry on "what has changed since
3.1.2" , the password is hedgehog. In contrast to the last release where we
had no summary of changes, we actually have a decent list going this time.

- Thanks
- Ken