[vtk-developers] Triangulation would cause regression test fails too.

Will Schroeder will.schroeder at kitware.com
Thu Aug 24 11:27:48 EDT 2000

John-

I'm sure you'll get some heat before this is through....let me help. The normal generation was
wrong, so we do have to fix it. And the new changes to triangulation make it much faster and
less prone to failure. We may have to back out the polygon changes temporarily
to separate the effects of triangulation from the light changes...we can work
around that as necessary.

Will