[vtk-developers] Triangulation would cause regression test fails too.

John Biddiscombe j.biddiscombe at rl.ac.uk
Thu Aug 24 08:38:41 EDT 2000

Will sent me some code for better triangulation. I've inserted it into
vtkPolygon along with a fixed normal generation. suspect large numbers of
regression tests will die because of changed normal calculations. Would it
be a good idea to commit some changes now if large numbers are failing
anyway due to light/camera behaviour?

(Can't help fix regression tests myself due to tcl scripting failure on my
setup - not likely to be fixed soon as it's integrated into new RPD GUI
wrapper & tcl generator, which is not yet operational).

JB