[vtk-developers] Some documentation...

Will Schroeder will.schroeder at kitware.com
Tue Aug 1 18:57:48 EDT 2000

Hi Hank (and any other new developers) -

It looks like you're really in the swing of things based on your contributions.
I was wondering if at some point you could do a couple of things:

1) occasionally post email to vtkusers describing what you've done. This is useful for
reference purposes (i.e., searching the vtjusers archives), and for the rest
of us to keep up with things.

2) There is a FAQ entry that lists changes between the last official release
and the current point in time. Find it at
http://public.kitware.com/cgi-bin/vtkfaq?req=show&file=faq06.006.htp
The commit password is hedgehog. Just a few lines is enough.

Sorry if you've already done this and I missed it.

Will