mis-commit -> no dashboard tomorrow

David Gobbi dgobbi at irus.rri.on.ca
Wed Apr 12 16:30:22 EDT 2000

Hi Bill,

I've put PointMultiply back in, but with a warning message.  Every single
time it was being called, there was some problem with the code i.e. the
matrix was transposed when it shouldn't have been.

The camera problems that plagued the regression tests have been fixed and
plenty of 'two wrongs make a right' code in vtkCamera has been replaced.
Fer ex, Roll() had a sign error on the angle that was compensated for by
applying the transform in PreMultiply() instead of PostMultiply() mode,
vectors were being transformed using point-multiplication semantics
(i.e. w=1.0 instead of w=0.0), etc.

The CamBlur.tcl test is still failing... haven't figured that one out yet.

 - David

  David Gobbi, MSc                    dgobbi at irus.rri.on.ca
  Advanced Imaging Research Group