mis-commit -> no dashboard tomorrow

Lorensen, William E (CRD) lorensen at crd.ge.com
Wed Apr 12 07:16:59 EDT 2000

David,

It's best to do checkin's during the day. If something happens too close to the nightly, then we lose
that night. We really can't aford to lose the nightly.

Also, I hope you did not remove the methods you were discussing. You should add a vtkWarningMacro
that explicitly describes how a user should change her code to use the new methods. The code should
still work.

At GE we have over 170 internal vtk classes. It's a real pain to keep them working when API's change.

Bill