proposal: eliminate hints file

David Gobbi dgobbi at irus.rri.on.ca
Mon Apr 10 12:33:04 EDT 2000

Hi Mike,

Yeah, that was one of the other issues: the fact that I have to
modify the central hints file to support classes in my vtk/local
directory.  This is actually a stronger argument than the
rebuild-after-modifying-hints argument I made earlier.  Thanks
for bringing it up.

Ken is right, though, that some deep thought should go into
naming the typedefs: we'll have to live with them for a long
time.  Anyone have suggestions?

 - David

  David Gobbi, MSc                    dgobbi at irus.rri.on.ca
  Advanced Imaging Research Group