[Viame] VIAME Windows Updates

Matt Dawkins matt.dawkins at kitware.com
Wed Sep 28 11:21:50 EDT 2016

FYI, if there are any Windows users out there who were not at the
hackathon, you probably want to update your VIAME checkout as well. There
are now also ".bat" run files in the VIAME install tree to make things
easier to run (similar to the setup_viame.sh script on mac/linux, only
there is one for each main executable on Windows that gets generated).

--
Matthew Dawkins
1-518-881-4416