[Viame] VIAME build error

David Zhang david.zhang at sri.com
Wed Aug 31 17:55:06 EDT 2016

Linus:

I am using cmake 3.4.1. I noticed VIAME suggested 3.6.1. Is the version making a difference? If it is, I can definitely upgrade cmake.

Thanks,

David

On Aug 31, 2016, at 5:43 PM, Linus Sherrill <linus.sherrill at kitware.com<mailto:linus.sherrill at kitware.com>> wrote:

David,

It is possible that the system is still using the same old cmake binary. You could try running
what cmake
to see which version is being used. If it is still the old version, you can adjust your PATH to include the new cmake before the system version.

We are working on the protobuf problem and will point to the new protobuf tar file. Google updated protobuf on August 25th and changed the old download URL.
We will let you know when there is a new version to pull.

-Linus