[Ves] iOS webinar soon?

Asad Ullah Naweed asad at cs.unc.edu
Mon Sep 30 12:58:10 EDT 2013

Nothing in particular. I started development a couple of weeks ago, and I
still dont understand the underlying mechanics completely. Like how would I
take an existing VTK application I made for Windows and port it to the iOS
platform using VES. I'm fairly comfortable with regular VTK, but I cant
figure out how to remove the rendering parts of VTK from my desktop app and
replace it with VES. But I am making progress, and some tutoring would
definitely help :)

I'm writing down the steps I'm doing so far, and I'll hopefully post that
to the mailing list soon. Maybe that'll help other people too.

-Asad

On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 12:52 PM, David Thompson <david.thompson at kitware.com

--

-Asad