[Ves] Building VES for Android on Mac OS X 10.7.5

Pat Marion pat.marion at kitware.com
Fri Jun 21 21:00:41 EDT 2013

Hi Kevin,

The r8b NDK is the supported version.  Are you sure you need a x86_64
version?  That's newly introduced in r8e.  For r8b, the x86 download link
is:

http://dl.google.com/android/ndk/android-ndk-r8b-darwin-x86.tar.bz2

If you want to try, you could get the latest android.toolchain.cmake file
from:

https://github.com/taka-no-me/android-cmake

That file has been updated to support the x86_64 r8e NDK, but VES has not
been tested with the new toolchain file.  You could download the new
version and replace it in VES, the copy in VES is located at:

CMake/toolchains/android.toolchain.cmake

Pat