[Tubetk-developers] Question about EnhanceTubesUsingDiscriminantAnalysis Application

方慧卉 fanghuihuibit at 163.com
Tue Jun 21 10:12:01 EDT 2016

Hello everybody,
     I have encountered a problem during testing the Enhance Tube Using Discriminant Analysis Application.
    When I used the command '--loadDiscriminantInfo ~//VesselExtraction/SegmentTubesParameters/A33/vess.mrs',
the program would make error:

    MetaForm: Read: MET_Read Failed

    MetaLDA: M_Read: Error parsing file.

    MetaRidgeSeed: M_Read: Error parsing file

    MetaRidgeSeed: Read: Cannot parse file

    Dose it mean my parameter'.mrs' was wrong?

    How could I use the command '--loadDiscriminantInfo'?

    Could somebody help me ? Thank you very very much!