[Tubetk-developers] Question about making the application :ComputeTubeGraphSimilarityKernelMatrix

Stephen Aylward stephen.aylward at kitware.com
Wed Jun 8 11:51:08 EDT 2016

Hi,

This suggests that boost was not compiled with the -fPIC option, and it is
needed to build the 64bit interface.

If you don't need that specific application, you can turn off
"TubeTK_USE_BOOST" when configuring TubeTK using CMake.

On Mon, Jun 6, 2016 at 11:20 AM, 方慧卉 <fanghuihuibit at 163.com> wrote:

> Hi
>     I have encountered a problem during making the
> application:ComputeTubeGraphSimilarityKernelMatrix.
>     These are the errors:
>
> /usr/bin/ld: /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libboost_system.a(error_code.o):
> relocation R_X86_64_32 against `.rodata.str1.1' can not be used when making
> a shared object; recompile with -fPIC
> /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libboost_system.a: error adding symbols: Bad
> value
> make[2]: *** [lib/libComputeTubeGraphSimilarityKernelMatrixLib.so] Error 1
> make[1]: ***
> [CMakeFiles/ComputeTubeGraphSimilarityKernelMatrixLib.dir/all] Error 2
> make: *** [all] Error 2
>
>     I don`t know how to solve it. Could someone help me ?
>     Thank you very much.
>

> Channel_F

Stephen R. Aylward, Ph.D.
Senior Director of Operations, North Carolina, Kitware, Inc.
http://www.kitware.com and http://www.aylward.org
(919) 969-6990 x300