[Tubetk-developers] runtime error

Stephen Aylward stephen.aylward at kitware.com
Sun Feb 2 19:47:39 EST 2014

Ah.  It shouldn't be asking for qmake.  It should get that from the slicer
build info.

Perhaps it is mixing a system qt with the version used to build slicer.  We
have tested that in the past,  but it might not be working now.

If you type "which qmake" does it return a path to another qmake?

Sent via phone.  Please excuse the brevity and typos.

--
Stephen R. Aylward, Ph.D.
Senior Director of Operations