[Tubetk-developers] runtime error

Wei Liu weiliu620 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 2 17:40:51 EST 2014

Stephen,

I did what you suggested. However, after step 3) and choose 'configure' in
ccmake, I got the same error message that I reported to you in a different
email thread.  The error is:

 CMake Error at
/home/sci/weiliu/packages/Slicer/CMake/SlicerBlockFindQtAndCheckVersion.cmake:43
(message):
   error: Missing Qt module QTWEBKIT
 Call Stack (most recent call first):

 /home/sci/weiliu/packages/Slicer/CMake/SlicerBlockFindQtAndCheckVersion.cmake:72
(__SlicerBlockFindQtAndCheckVersion_find_qt)

 /home/sci/weiliu/projects/Slicer-SuperBuild-Rel/Slicer-build/SlicerConfig.cmake:760
(include)
   CMakeLists.txt:175 (find_package)

I've made sure that I start from an empty build directory. By the way, my
Slicer build is a good one. I used a customized QT SDK (version 474) from
[1].

[1]
http://www.slicer.org/slicerWiki/index.php/Documentation/Nightly/Developers/Build_Instructions/Prerequisites/Qt#Download_Qt:_Source_and_Binaries

Wei