[Tubetk-developers] MetaIO MetaVesselTube bug

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Tue Jul 31 19:36:01 EDT 2012

Hi Stephen, Brad,

I have discovered the source of an insidious MetaIO vessel tube bug.
It would cause bad behavior and was showing up as memory leaks in the
test suite with ITKv3 and test failures in ITKv4, although it has
always been around.  A patch can be found here:

 http://review.source.kitware.com/#/c/6674/

Some related but less important patches are:

   http://review.source.kitware.com/#/c/6673/
   http://review.source.kitware.com/#/c/6672/

Please let me know what I need to do to get these merged into ITK/VTK.
 I believe there is write protection on the ITK repository in the
Modules/ThirdParty/MetaIO/src directory.   We can also backport to the
ITK release-3.20 branch and point the TubeTK superbuild to that.

Thanks,
Matt