[Tomviz] automation of properties during animation

vitse at lmt.ens-cachan.fr vitse at lmt.ens-cachan.fr
Thu Dec 15 08:32:31 EST 2016

Hi all,

I switched a couple months ago from ParaView to Tomviz to post-treat
tomo stuff. One of the things I tend to use a lot is the automation of
properties for animations, for example the position of a slice which
evolves with "time".

However, this does not seem to be possible in Tomviz yet as only the
opacity and visibility options are available. (also in the animation
panel "slice" is referred to as "PassThrough1", I don't know whether
this is normal or not).

Is this a bug and it may be corrected in the next release? or maybe
it's intentional and there's a reason I don't get?

Thanks a lot!

--
Matt
Postdoctoral researcher, LMT