[Rtk-users] Lateral blur in a FDK reconstructed volume

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Wed May 11 13:15:35 UTC 2022

Hi,
Yes, I think it's correct. To be sure you correctly understand it, you can
always do test cases with the source and detector positions, u v vectors in
the coordinate system of your object.
http://www.openrtk.org/Doxygen/classrtk_1_1ThreeDCircularProjectionGeometry.html#a0fb1475ed76a28cde24fac85eae18e1e
and then check the resulting angles and distances.
Simon