[Rtk-users] Lateral blur in a FDK reconstructed volume

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Tue May 10 20:54:29 UTC 2022

Hi Vincent,
RTK can parametrize any orientation of the detector with the three angles
GantryAngle, InPlaneAngle, OutOfPlaneAngle. 0.025° seems very small indeed!
I don't know how much you know about software B but the easiest would be to
have either the projection matrix or the source position, detector
position, u axis and v axis in patient/object coordinates to derive the RTK
parameters.
Good luck with this!
Simon