[Rtk-users] 回复: scatterglarecorrection

dongping.wang at simmhealthcare.com dongping.wang at simmhealthcare.com
Mon Jul 25 04:32:57 UTC 2022

Hi all

I have a 3d raw data which has a size of 512*512*1012.

When I use the following code:

inputImage=ROIRegionFilter.GetOutput()

SGFilterType=rtk.ScatterGlareCorrectionImageFilter[ImageType,ImageType,itk.F]

SGFilter=SGFilterType.New()

SGFilter.SetInput(ROIRegionFilter.GetOutput())

SGFilter.SetCoefficients([0.0787,10.6244])

SGFilter.SetTruncationCorrection(0.5)

And Extract a full size:

I got one error said:

RuntimeError: C:\P\IPP\ITK-source\ITK\Modules\Filtering\FFT\include\itkVnlRealToHalfHermitianForwardFFTImageFilter.hxx:58:

ITK ERROR: VnlRealToHalfHermitianForwardFFTImageFilter(000002AD61E8C4E0): Cannot compute FFT of image with size [1024, 1024, 1012]. VnlRealToHalfHermitianForwardFFTImageFilter operates only on images whose size in each dimension has a prime factorization consisting of only 2s, 3s, or 5s.

When I extract the slices upto 512 or 2,  then the python hung up.

If I just extracted one of the slices, it is ok.

So my question is:

ScatterGlareCorrectionImageFilter is only working with a slice (for example 512X512X1)?

If I wanted to use this filter, I have to walk through the raw data slice by slice? Thanks!

Regards

Wang Dongping