[Rtk-users] Elekta / kV-kV image Reconstruction and Test dataset

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Fri May 21 03:21:55 EDT 2021

Hi,
1. Yes, simply change the dimension and origin to make it 3D, for example
to --dimension 1024 --origin -127.875 which will set the same values for
the three dimensions.
2. No, you need more than 2 projection to reconstruct a 3D image. I think
you need to read some books on tomography to understand this.
3. There are a few datasets on the RTK wiki. You can find some datasets for
lungs and liver here <https://image-x.sydney.edu.au/spare-challenge/>.
Best regards,
Simon