[Rtk-users] Elekta / kV-kV image Reconstruction and Test dataset

gwoodstccd gwoodstccd at protonmail.com
Fri May 21 00:30:10 EDT 2021

Hello all,

I'm one newbie for ITK/RTK. I have some programming experience, but for image processing is totally new for me.

I have 3 basic questions:

1. when I run example for reconstructing Elekta CBCT sequence from https://wiki.openrtk.org/index.php/RTK/Examples/ElektaReconstruction.

. Reconstruct elekta-data using RTK applications such as rtkfdk algorithm. In this case, we reconstruct just one axial slice (29.5) of the whole volume:

rtkfdk \
   --lowmem \
   --geometry elektaGeometry \
   --path img_1.3.46.423632.135428.1351013645.166/ \
   --regexp '.*.his' \
   --output slice29.5.mha \
   --verbose \
   --spacing 0.25,0.25,0.25 \
   --dimension 1024,1,1024 \
   --origin -127.875,29.5,-127.875

In this step, only one axial slice is reconstructed to *.mha file. My question is that can I reconstruct all slices as one 3D image file?

2. I have two kV-kV images, they are orthogonal. Can I use RTK to reconstruct 3D image? If yes, one guideline or example is welcome.

3. Could someone please share me some free test dataset for radiotherapy CBCT IGRT purpose including PlanCT and CBCT sequence? I want to use these data for reconstruction and registration with ITK and RTK?

Much appreciated for responses.

George Woods