[Rtk-users] CudaImage not found in Python RTK

Zhang, Zhehao zhehao.zhang at wustl.edu
Thu Dec 16 18:14:45 EST 2021

Dear all,

I am using Python version RTK, through pip install:
pip install itk
pip install itk-rtk

It works well when I run the test code (FirstReconstruction.py) on CPU, however, when I try to use GPU to accelerate, the test code ( https://github.com/SimonRit/RTK/blob/master/examples/FirstReconstruction/FirstCudaReconstruction.py ) failed by giving me: module 'RTK' has no attribute 'CudaImage'.

Actually, I can not load any RTK cuda filter using python right now, with the similar error. I cannot say for sure but this error seems come from itk. I’m using itk-5.1.2 and rtk-2.2.0 at the beginning, upgrade itk to 5.2.1 and rtk to 2.3.0 didn’t fix this. Do you have some suggestions about this issue? Appreciate for any help.

Best,
Zhehao