[Rtk-users] About the Elekta Reconstruction DBF file

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Thu Dec 2 07:30:03 EST 2021

The code is indeed cryptic, here is an explanation:
- if the pixel intensity is 0, then it's set to log(65536)-log(65535)
https://github.com/SimonRit/RTK/blob/master/include/rtkElektaSynergyLookupTableImageFilter.hxx#L44
This value is set when the detector saturates
- if it's different from 0 and 65535, then it's set to
log(65536)-log(65536-pixelValue)
https://github.com/SimonRit/RTK/blob/master/include/rtkElektaSynergyLookupTableImageFilter.hxx#L50
- if the pixel value is 65535, it is set to log(65536)-log(65535) (as pixel
values 0 and 1)
https://github.com/SimonRit/RTK/blob/master/include/rtkElektaSynergyLookupTableImageFilter.hxx#L56
This code is inspired by what (I think) Elekta XVI does with the raw data.
Simon