[Rtk-users] Help required - rtkFDK reconstruction

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Thu Nov 19 15:42:13 EST 2020

Hi,
Please use the mailing list (cc).
1. The raw format is not directly understandable I believe, you need to
have meta information passed, e.g. with a mhd. Since you know how to
convert your projection images to line integral (for rtkfdk), just use the
input of rtkfdk instead of using the rtk::ProjectionsReader.
2. The output of both rtk::CudaFDKConeBeamReconstructionFilter and
rtk::FDKConeBeamReconstructionFilter is mu if the input projections are
well pre-processed, i.e., if they contain the line integrals of mu.
Simon