[Rtk-users] problem with cmake

나윤호 yoonho94.na at gmail.com
Sun May 24 21:10:36 EDT 2020

Hi I'm trying to build just one cxx file
specifically rtkprojectgeometricphantom.cxx

I copied rtkprojectgeometricphantom.cxx, rtkprojectgeometricphantom.cxx,
CMakeLists.txt to new directory.

and in CMakeLists.txt,  I added three lines

cmake_minimum_required(VERSION 3.9.5 FATAL_ERROR)
> find_package(Gengetopt REQUIRED)
> project(rtkprojectgeometricphantom)

here is an error message.

 CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:3 (find_package):

By not providing "FindGengetopt.cmake" in CMAKE_MODULE_PATH this project
has asked CMake to find a package configuration file provided by
"Gengetopt", but CMake did not find one.

Could not find a package configuration file provided by "Gengetopt" with
any of the following names:

GengetoptConfig.cmake
gengetopt-config.cmake

Add the installation prefix of "Gengetopt" to CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH or set
"Gengetopt_DIR" to a directory containing one of the above files. If
"Gengetopt" provides a separate development package or SDK, be sure it has
been installed.

Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!

I need to set an Gengetopt_DIR.

at first I set the directory where rtkprojectgeometricphantom.ggo is but It
didn't work

and than I set the directory where FindGengetopt.cmake is It still didn't
work.

I think I need to find the directory of GengetoptConfig.cmake or
gengetopt-config.cmake

how can I build only one cxx file?