[Rtk-users] how to create own exe files?

Andreas Andersen andreasga22 at gmail.com
Thu May 21 03:49:09 EDT 2020

I think you just need to add `find_package(Gengetopt REQUIRED)` to your
CMakeLists.txt to get the WRAP_GGO function.
You'll probably need to set Gengetopt_DIR when you configure the project to
the path where Gengetopt was built (which may be somewhere deep in the RTK
build directory - I don't remember)

/Andreas

Andreas Gravgaard Andersen

Danish Center for Particle Therapy,