[Rtk-users] 4D Phase-correlated Reconstruction

Zhang, Zhehao zhehao.zhang at wustl.edu
Fri May 15 14:15:52 EDT 2020

Hi,

Thank you for reply. I tried to remove the Parker weights, however, it didn’t really help. As you can see from the attached result, there is still almost no contrast.
Since I don’t what else I can do along this way, I am thinking using more projections for each phase (of course some motion blur may appear). My preliminary idea is to use ‘ReorderProjectionsImageFilter’ to reorder the projections and geometry, then sub-select corresponding projections for every phase. Is there some Python RTK implements can do this selection? I have tried ‘SubSelectImageFilter’ like

selector = rtk.SubSelectImageFilter[ImageType].New()
selector.SetInputProjectionStack(reorder.GetOutput())
selector.SetInputGeometry(reorder.GetOutputGeometry())

and got Error 'itkObject' object has no attribute 'SetInputProjectionStack'. I think the SubSelectImageFilter<http://www.openrtk.org/Doxygen/classrtk_1_1SubSelectImageFilter.html> should have these set methods but I don’t know why I cannot use them on Python.
Sorry for these troubles. Hope to get your help.

Best,
Zhehao