[Rtk-users] 4D Phase-correlated Reconstruction

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Fri May 15 05:23:03 EDT 2020

Hi,
Congratulations on this code translation. Only 17 cycles according to your
phase.txt file is very few. But there seems to be something else going one.
I would suggest to remove the parker weights because RTK might detect a
short scan since you have large gaps between projections in the same cycle.
Or set the angular threshold
<http://www.openrtk.org/Doxygen/classrtk_1_1ParkerShortScanImageFilter.html#a7f0bc650a54b022cb47523841749d741>
to a larger value to be sure that it does not apply any such weight, the
default is pi/9 and not large enough in your case.
Simon