[Rtk-users] Error in the FFTRampImpageFilter

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Thu May 7 14:50:33 EDT 2020

Hi,
Nope, sorry. We can't distribute the package with FFTW because its license
does not allow it. What you can do is put an itkStreamingImageFilter after
the fft ramp to process one projection at a time. Or add one empty
projection after you 23d.
Let me know if we can help with one of the two options.
Simon