[Rtk-users] Error in the FFTRampImpageFilter

Jerome Lesaint lesaint.jerome at gmail.com
Thu May 7 13:24:08 EDT 2020

Hi,

I am trying to use the ramp filter FFTRampImageFilter and it fails at
Update time with the error message :

itk::ERROR: VnlRealToHalfHermitianForwardFFTImageFilter(00000230EC986BA0):
Cannot compute FFT of image with size [1024, 512, 23].
VnlRealToHalfHermitianForwardFFTImageFilter operates only on images whose
size in each dimension has a prime factorization consisting of only 2s, 3s,
or 5s.

I already read Simon's answer to a previous similar issue, saying that he
recommends using FFTW by turning ITK_USE_FFTW when building ITK. But I did
not compile ITK (on this computer). I simply installed the pre-compiled
Python package.
My question : can I turn any parameter in Python to force the ramp filter
to use this library ?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Jérome