[Rtk-users] R: Trying to reconstruct with a 180 degrees circular projection geometry

Clément Mirabel clement.mirabel at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 05:27:07 EST 2020

Hi,

Thank you both for your answer.
I managed to have a good reconstruction with 200° since my cone angle is
about 20°. I didn't mention in my original email that I was already using
Parker weightings, but as you mentioned I needed higher angles. Thank you
for your help.
As a more general question, the machine I am using to acquire data can only
rotate 180° around the patient but is still able to reconstruct (I don't
have access to the projections, it generates a 3d volume as output). Are
you aware of any algorithm that would be able to do so?

Clément