[Rtk-users] Forward Projection

vincent vl at xris.eu
Mon Apr 27 10:08:35 EDT 2020

Hi Yoonho,

my guess would be that FWDType possesses a SetInput method, from what  I
understand from the inheritance diagram.

Also make sure to define a geometry using an instance
ofrtk.ThreeDCircularProjectionGeometry.

I encourage you to have a look at the class documentation:
http://www.openrtk.org/Doxygen/classrtk_1_1ForwardProjectionImageFilter.html

Hope it helps,

best regards,

Vincent