[Rtk-users] Forward Projection

나윤호 yoonho94.na at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 03:59:13 EDT 2020

Hi I'm trying to make an sinogram of shepp logan phantom.

But I don't know how to do it using RTK...

Do I need to define geometry for this?

Here's what I did so far

image = itk.imread('C:\\Users\\USER\\Jupyter
Notebook\\ITK-RTK\\shepp_logan_phantom.png', itk.F)
array = itk.array_from_image(image)
expand = np.expand_dims(array, axis=2)   # just to make it into 3 dimension
( ForwardProjectionImageFilter only supports 3D )
expand = itk.image_from_array(expand)

ImageType = itk.Image[itk.F,3]

FWDType = rtk.ForwardProjectionImageFilter[ImageType, ImageType]
fwd = FWDType.New()

For the last line I have tried both

fwd = FWDType.New(expand)   --->   AttributeError: No method found to set
the input.
and
fwd = FWDType.New(Input = expand)    --->    AttributeError: 'itkObject'
object has no attribute 'SetInput'

they both had error like this.

How can I make an sinogram of shepp logan phantom?

Yoonho.