[Rtk-users] using RTK with python

나윤호 yoonho94.na at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 04:40:52 EDT 2020

Before I run the script, I installed itk and itk-rtk using pip.
and then I copied and pasted the whole script in FirstReconstruction.py
in a jupyter notebook cell.
Do I need any additional installation to use rtk?

Thank you for your answer of second question.

2020년 4월 21일 (화) 오후 5:27, Aurélien Coussat <
aurelien.coussat at creatis.insa-lyon.fr>님이 작성: