[Rtk-users] using RTK with python

Aurélien Coussat aurelien.coussat at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Tue Apr 21 04:27:45 EDT 2020

On Tue, 2020-04-21 at 17:15 +0900, 나윤호 wrote:
> Thank you for replying.
> I'm pretty sure that I haven't changed anything in the example
> script.
> What I just did is copy and paste and run it.

What process did you follow in order to run it? Are you running it from
a shell command line (as in "python FirstReconstruction.py") or from a
Python command line (running "python" then copy-pasting everything) ?
Could you provide the exact steps you followed in order to reproduce
the problem?
> and could you explain me how to translate(?) does documents into
> pythonic way?
> (I don't know much about Clang)
>
> for example, in the link you gave me it says
>
> rtk::FDKConeBeamReconstructionFilter< TInputImage, TOutputImage,
> TFFTPrecision > Class Template Reference
>

> I empirically know that in python I have to type something like
>
> rtk.FDKConeBeamReconstructionFilter[InputImage, OutputImage,
> FFTPrecision]
>

> Am I right??

Almost, but your intuition is correct! From
rtkFDKConeBeamReconstructionFilter header file (http://www.openrtk.org/
Doxygen/rtkFDKConeBeamReconstructionFilter_8h_source.html), you can see
that default values are already provided for TOutputImage and
TFFTPrecision. From Python's point of view only a single argument is
therefore required (TInputImage). You can see an example of
FDKConeBeamReconstructionFilter starting from the 65th line of
FirstReconstruction.py.
Good luck!
Aurélien.