[Rtk-users] RTK Scatter Correction

Lotte Schyns lotte.schyns at maastro.nl
Tue Feb 20 09:14:06 EST 2018

Hello,

I'm investigating the possibility to perform scatter corrections in RTK.
From what I could find, there seem to be two options  (correct me if I'm
wrong):

1) rtk::BoellaardScatterCorrectionImageFilter (Boellaard paper)
2) rtk::ScatterGlareCorrectionImageFilter (Poludniowski paper)

Since both methods are based on a deconvolution approach using the
edge-spread function, I was wondering what the difference in
implementation is and in which cases one method would be preferred over
the other.

Lotte