[Rtk-users] RTK - reconstruction of simulated images

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Thu Aug 2 03:19:49 EDT 2018

Dear Anna,
Please use RTK's mailing list for your questions.
As far as I know, ASTRA is iterative so it should handle offset detectors.
You'll just have minor residual artifacts, see e.g. figure 8 of
dx.doi.org/10.1088/0031-9155/58/2/205.
Yes, RTK can handle jpeg and png. Any file type that is handled by ITK is
handled by RTK.
There are no hardware requirements, it just gets slower with poorer
hardware.
I hope this helps,
Simon