[Rtk-users] Forward and Back projections in 3D parallel geometry

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Tue Jun 20 09:35:59 EDT 2017

Hi Yannick,
Yes, that's correct. It should not be too difficult to implement, at least
on the CPU, now that we have iterators with the geometry
<https://github.com/SimonRit/RTK/blob/master/code/rtkProjectionsRegionConstIteratorRayBased.h>,
but I still haven't done it. In practice, I do a pseudo parallel geometry
when I need one by setting a large distance between the source and the
detector.
I'll post a message on the mailing list when the real parallel geometry is
implemented.
Simon