[Rtk-users] Forward and Back projections in 3D parallel geometry

Yannick BOURSIER boursier at cppm.in2p3.fr
Tue Jun 20 09:08:11 EDT 2017

Hi all,

In an old archive (March 2013), it was announced that only rtkfdk was working correctly with a parallel beam geometry (defined by artificially setting the SourceToDetectorDistance to 0.).

It seems that it is still not possible to execute forward and backward projections with such a geometry, is it true, or did I miss something ? I've just checked all the archives without finding any clue about that problem.
Could you help me please ?

Thanks in advance,
Best
Yannick Boursier