[Rtk-users] SimpleRTK : help for defining a correct json file for CudaBackProjectionImageFilter

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Fri Dec 22 16:55:26 EST 2017

Hi Yannick,
I would just try to change the step size
<http://www.openrtk.org/Doxygen/classrtk_1_1CudaForwardProjectionImageFilter.html#a93671bae5219bada43b9a00b6046dbed>.
Indeed, the CPU version is the Joseph projector and it adapts automatically
the step size to each ray for bilinear interpolation in each slice. The GPU
version is a fixed step size combined with a trilinear interpolation.
Merry Christmas to you,
Simon